MEDICAL STAFFING FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How does DMS protect the continuity of care?
DMS is as concerned about continuity of care as our clients are. For this reason, DMS thoroughly screens all employees to provide only the highly skilled staff to our clients. Through our comprehensive screening for training and qualifications, we select highly skilled staff that can “hit the ground running.” Our clients do not experience the lost time and patient care focus and they begin contributing immediately to your organization.
How can DMS deliver cost savings?
- Purchasing ads and sorting through resumes;
- Scheduling and interviewing candidates;
- Completing all employment reference checks;
- Finding and purchasing the appropriate background checking for potential employees; and
- Making and negotiating offers to employees.
How does DMS ensure that the staff are qualified and trained for my job?
- Exceptional occupational knowledge shown through detailed skills testing
- Requisite professional experience
- Up-to-date OSHA/HIPAA training
- Advanced communication skills
- Overall superior level of professionalism
- State and federal criminal background checks
- Review of the government exclusions list (OIG / GSA sanctions)
- Drug testing
- Licensure verification
- Vaccinations verification
What kinds of staff can DMS provide?
- Clinical Staffing
- Nurses (RNs, LPNs, CNAs)
- Nurse Practitioners/Physician Assistants
- Medical Assistants
- Medical Administrative Staffing
- Clinical Support Assistant
- Medical/Administrative Secretary
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Medical Insurance Biller
- Nurse Staffing
- Specialty and Staff Nurses (RNs and LPNs)
- Pharmacy Technicians
- Medical Assistants
What types of services can DMS provide for my organization?
- Enhancing employer control over healthcare costs;
- Facilitating an employee’s rapid return to work;
- Providing an immediate response to workplace illnesses and injuries; and
- Providing ongoing health risk assessments, screenings, flu shots, and other first aid programs.
Why use a staffing agency?
How do I request staff?
You can request staff via our Internet portal or by contacting our professional recruiters at 800-881-3205. For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOIN OUR TEAM FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can DMS assist me in my job search?
DMS is a quality oriented staffing company that focuses exclusively on staffing specialized health care professionals. Working with DMS enables you to dramatically broaden your scope of potential job opportunities and get access to many jobs that are not advertised publicly.
Is there a fee to use DMS?
There is never a fee to you, the employee, to utilize our services.
Why should I go to DMS for employment?
What sets DMS apart from its competition?
DMS has exclusively served health care professionals since 1985. Our goal is to provide high quality health care personnel to match the specific and unique needs of our clients. We provide a customized fit to ensure the staff matches and is satisfied with the employment opportunity.
What employment options does DMS offer?
DMS receives new staffing requests for medical and dental personnel daily. During 2010 alone, DMS made over 1,800 staff placements to serve 186 clients. We offer several employment options including flexible contract and temporary employment, direct permanent placements, the PEP option (DMS temp-to-hire program), and travel nursing.
Should I use DMS if I really want a permanent position?
Where is DMS located?
DMS is headquartered in Grand Rapids, Michigan.