DMS Plus Care is now hiring Resident Assistants to work in a beautiful assisted-living facility in northeast Grand Rapids.
All shifts available (plus alternating weekends and holidays).
Our Resident Assistants provide senior residents with daily supportive living services in accordance with their individual care plans and as directed by the site supervisor.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living
- Personal care/hygiene
- Basic transferring
- Medication reminders/cueing
- Exercise and mobility
- Range of motion
- Assist with ambulation
- Monitor and cue for safety
- Basic housekeeping
The DMS Difference
- Weekly pay (including annual raises)
- Paid training, holiday pay, and holiday bonuses
- Employee referral bonuses up to $500
- Complimentary BLS/CPR certification
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
- At least 18 years of age
- Strong written and verbal communication with office staff
Are you ready to join an amazing team? Be sure to apply online today!
Questions? Connect with a DMS Recruiting at (616) 369-0900.
DMS Plus Care: The Plus Care program is specifically designed to provide services that enhance the lifestyle of older adults living in an Independent Living setting or in an Assisted Living Facility.