DMS Plus Care: Now Hiring Resident Assistants (Second & Third Shift)
DMS Plus Care is hiring Resident Assistants to work in a beautiful assisted living facility in northeast Grand Rapids.
Opened in 2009, Heron Manor is a modern, barrier-free facility with 55 apartments.
Certification is not required. Second and third shift currently preferred (plus alternating weekends and holidays).
Our Resident Assistants provide senior residents with daily supportive living services.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living
- Personal care/hygiene
- Basic transferring
- Medication reminders/cueing
- Exercise and mobility
- Range of motion
- Assist with ambulation
- Monitor and cue for safety
- Basic housekeeping
The DMS Difference
- Weekly pay (raises earned at 30 days, 90 days and annually)
- Paid training, holiday pay, and holiday bonuses
- Employee referral bonuses up to $500
- Complimentary BLS/CPR certification
- High School Diploma/GED
- Ability to pass a drug screen and criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
- At least 18 years of age
DMS Plus Care: The Plus Care program is specifically designed to provide services that enhance the lifestyle of older adults living in an Independent Living setting or in an Assisted Living Facility.