What is Plus Care?
The Plus Care program is specifically designed to provide services that enhance the lifestyle of older adults living in an Independent Living setting or in an Assisted Living Facility.
- Qualified and trained Resident Assistants provide multiple levels of care customized to the needs of each client/resident.
- Bonded and insured
- Available 24/7
- Nurses are also available on site.
- Assist with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs) such as bathing, dressing, transferring, etc.
- Assist with other needs (iADLs) such as laundry, making beds, room checks, meal and medication assistance, etc.
- Nursing care – assessments, weekly medication setup, simple wound care, blood draws, communication with doctors’ offices, etc.