Kalamazoo Registered Nurse (RN)
DMS is currently hiring Registered Nurses for employment opportunities available in Kalamazoo, Michigan. Candidates may choose from part to full-time hours; temporary or temp to hire positions. The Registered Nurse for this position is responsible for promoting and restoring patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team member; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families in an outpatient setting.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing; BSN/BS preferred
- Active, unrestricted Michigan nurse license
- At least three to five years of medical-surgical experience desired
- Experience with community/public health preferred
- Basic Life Support – AHA
Diversified Medical Staffing (DMS) is a leading healthcare staffing solutions provider based in West Michigan. Since 1985, we have focused on bringing the highest level of quality, dedication, and professionalism to both our clients and employees. Our employees or, Difference Makers, are the reason for our success! We offer dynamic, fast-paced work environments for energetic, dedicated employees. We value our employees’ time and unique talents; promoting a strong work-life balance and flexible work environment. DMS Recruiters are always available to discuss your career potential – let us market you to the hundreds of health care clients we serve!
In addition to career advancement, here are some of the benefits we provide to our professional temporary employees:
- Competitive salary
- Weekly checks – with direct deposit
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- 401(k) Program
- Shift Completion Bonuses, when applicable
- Holiday Pay, when applicable