DMS Home Care designs and delivers non-medical home care to hundreds of senior clients living in Greater Grand Rapids.
As a Home Health Aide, you are hired, trained, and paid to be a difference-maker for people who need your help to live at home.
Full-time and part-time opportunities are available. Reliable transportation, driver’s license, and car insurance are required.
No experience? DMS Home Care welcomes you to apply. Certification is not required.
The DMS Difference
- Weekly pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Raises earned at 30 days, 90 days (and annually)
- Paid training
- Paid drive time
- Referral bonuses (up to $500!)
- Holiday pay, holiday bonuses
- Advanced training opportunities
Home Health Aide Duties
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Dementia care
- Overnight care
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with personal care (bathing, dressing, grooming)
- Assistance with mobility
- Minor errands and transportation
Are you ready to join the most dedicated home care team in West Michigan? Be sure to apply online today! Questions? Connect with a DMS Recruiter at (616) 369-0900.