DMS Home Care: Now hiring part-time Home Health Aides to assist senior clients throughout Greater Grand Rapids.
This opportunity offers 32 hours per week, including every other weekend. Enjoy weekly pay, paid training, and paid drive time!
With help from DMS Home Care, over 400 seniors can live at home independently. DMS Home Health Aides provide help with the essential activities of daily living that we all need to live safely and comfortably from home.
No experience? No problem. Certification and experience are not required. Hands-on training is delivered by the DMS Clinical Team in our own training center.
Are you reliable, professional, and compassionate? Apply today!
Home Health Aide Responsibilities
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Basic transferring
- Medication reminders
- Monitor safety
- Bathing/grooming/dressing assistance
- Dementia care
- Minor errands
The DMS Difference
- Enjoy weekly pay (pay raises available after 30 and 90 days)
- Paid drive time, paid training, holiday pay, annual performance raises
- Stay linked to your scheduling team with text, call, and email
- Referral bonuses up to $500
- Benefit from initial and advanced training with the DMS Clinical Team
Home Health Aide Requirements
- 18 years of age or older
- HS diploma or GED preferred
- Your own means of reliable transportation
- Valid state driver’s license
- Current car insurance
- Clean criminal background
- Minimum of 20 hours per week of availability (every other weekend required)
Apply today to start your career with DMS Home Care!
Questions? Connect with a DMS Recruiter today at (616) 301-2000.