DMS seeks employees which have significant experience within the targeted staffing position. All employees are required to have at least one year related work experience.
Qualified applicants undergo a thorough interview and evaluation process to ensure they meet and exceed all requirements for:
- Exceptional occupational knowledge determined through detailed skills testing
- Requisite professional experience
- Up-to-date OSHA/HIPAA training
- Advanced communication skills
- Overall superior level of professionalism
Two employment references are obtained and thoroughly evaluated for each candidate.
Thorough verifications and background checks are performed on all staff including:
- Annual criminal background checks
- I9 verification
- Necessary vaccinations verification
- Review of OIG / GSA sanctions
- Drug testing (certain disciplines)
- Appropriate licensure verification
DMS assesses the individual's "fit" with placement opportunities to ensure that the chosen staff is well suited to your facility and environment.